“Ukraine Banking Sector Analysis (2007-2008)” – a market research report by RNCOS provides extensive research and objective analysis of the growing banking industry in Ukraine, their product quality, and the services they provide. This report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the banking industry in the country. Detailed data and analysis helps investors, financial service providers, and global banking players to navigate through the evolving banking industry of Ukraine.
- Ukraine banking sector is at the developing stage and it has got ample opportunities & scope for growth. As of 2006, the total market capitalization of banking sector was only 5% of total GDP.
- Interest of foreign banks in Ukraine is increasing and the country’s banking sector is fast becoming the focal point for foreign investors.
- Interest income constitutes a major part of income of the Ukrainian banking industry income & it accounted for 69.1% of total banking income in 2005.
- Current Account Deposits, Time & Savings Deposits & Bank Loans are expected to grow at the CAGR of 20.51%, 8.98%, and 24.85% respectively during 2007-2011.
Key Issues and Facts
The research report addresses the issues and facts that are critical to business success:
- How competitive is the banking industry in Ukraine?
- What is the nature of the services driving the banking industry?
- What are the various opportunities and challenges for the industry?
- What are the prospective areas of investment for the banks in near future?
- Which factors will lead to the growth of payment cards, loans and deposits in Ukraine?
Key products like Deposits, Payment Cards, Loans and ATM services are analyzed thoroughly and are supported by the factors filliping their growth.
This section provides business overview & key financials of top players (Asset-wise) like PrivatBank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Ukrsotsbank, UkrSibbank and State Export-Import Bank operating in the country.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various authentic sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The in-depth analysis of the report has been done by employing several methods including Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.